*NEW FOR 2018/19*
We are looking for your feedback for next year’s schedule!
Current iDance families will have their input considered for the Fall schedule by pre-registering from June 1st-16th.
WHY SHOULD I PRE-REGISTER?
- Families that pre-register for classes will have their individual input used to create our schedule.
- Pre-registered students have priority in class placement (they will NEVER be wait listed for a class).
- Families who pre-register will receive 20% off the registration fee ($40 instead of $50 for first child, $20 instead of $25 for each additional child). Registration fee is non-refundable and must be paid at the time that you submit your form.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN A CLASS:
- Please fill out the Pre-Registration Form (one per child),
- Mark the class(es) you are interested in taking,
- Sign and return the form by June 16th.
Pre-Registrations received after June 16th, WILL NOT be processed.
Class placements for 2018/19 will be available the first week in August. Once our schedule is finalized and our pre-registered students have been placed in the appropriate classes for their ages and levels, we will e-mail a Registration & Placement Packet listing the exact day and time of each dancer’s class(es) – by August 1st.
Class placements are assigned on a paid basis. Registrations will only be processed if the registration fee has been paid and the release form has been signed.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with the studio director to discuss any questions or concerns after class placements have been issued in August, please contact the office and they will be happy to set up an appointment for you.
While our goal is always to create a completely perfect schedule that accommodates 100% of our student and parent requests, it is never possible to create a schedule that is perfect for everyone.
As always, we appreciate your business and welcome you back for another exciting season of dance!