NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2019
Please print out and return your completed application to the front office by August 15, 2019 to be considered for a Fall 2019 scholarship. NOTE: The office will only be open for regular hours from 4pm-8:30pm, Monday-Thursday, August 1-8. You can email or send in via USPS otherwise.
At iDance, we believe passionately in the power of dance to develop artistic expression, technical skill, confidence, poise, and discipline in the students that we reach. We strive to reach as many dancers as possible and to minimize barriers to participation as much as possible.
To that end, we are pleased to introduce the iDance Scholarship Fund, which serves to mitigate the tuition cost of dance classes for families with demonstrated financial need. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, The Dance Scholarship Fund will be funded through:
- Corporate and individual gifts designated for this purpose;
- Proceeds from online iDance apparel sales;
- Various fundraisers throughout the year;
- A portion of dollars raised through the annual “Give Local 757 Day of Giving;” and,
- Grant funding when available.
The number and amount of scholarships awarded each year are dependent on availability of funds designated for this purpose.